Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Mother

 Everyone has been punished by mother, right? As others did, I got punishde a lot by my mother. I was a little bit more restiriced than my other friends. I had a hard time with my mother, but I'm really thanks to her.

 I was always nervous when I do something. Even it's a tiny thing, I was worried of mom. I was very restiricted. I can hang out with my friends only 5~6 times a year. Also, I'm not allawed to text with my friends. I really hated it. all of my friends hanged out together. They all texted with other friends. I envied them a lot. So i didn't listen to her, did bad things, and complained about everything. My mother always punished me and be mad at me. I made her sad, a lot of time.

 Whenever she punished me, I hated her. I couldn't understand why she is restiricting me a lot. My other friends were just like friend with their mother. Even though I was getting punished because of my fault, I was angry at her. So I always had a lot of trouble with her.

 When I think again I was wrong. After punishment, she always treated me as well as before, and I wasn' angry at her anymore. Also, if she didn't punish me like that, I will be a bad student. My scores will be terrible. I won't be at here(GLPS). She always held me up.

 It was really sad and angry when I was fighting with her, but at the end she always gave me lesson and love. now, even mom is punishinf me, I won't be mad, because I know she's punishinf me to make me better person with love. I will love. I will lover her as much as she loves me. But I don't want you to restirict me that much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment